Friday, August 20, 2010

What am I??

It's not really a shot of my town, but it's in my house which is in my town.... So - I have decided to participate in the "Friday My Town Shoot Out" this week.   Each person who participates shares a photo that shows what is best about their town within the theme.  This week's theme is "What am I?"

I wanted to include a button for the page, but I can't seem to find it now.  (which is odd, because I was certain I had seen it before - hrmm... where was that??)

Comment if you have a guess - What am I??



6 comments:

Jama said...

Toothpicks! but I've never seen them these colors, so beautiful. Now if they have it in the stores here I'm going to buy them!

GingerV said...

I go with Jama's guess it sounds better than mine.

Unknown said...

I am guessing pick up sticks! a childs game.

I will see if we can find the button for the shoot out.

Sherri said...

I think Doreen is right -- Pick Up Sticks

At first I thought knitting needles but the surface doesn't appear to be smooth enough,

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

crayons?

In the eye of the beholder said...

I would of said coloring pencils I dont know how I miss your Friday