Saturday, August 28, 2010

Car Show!!

I was driving down the street and saw several AMAZING classic cars go by.  My first thought??  "Where's the car show?!" 

PS - I LOVE classic cars!!!  Especially muscle cars..... ESPECIALLY Chargers and Cameros....  Mostly Cameros!  I think I was born to drive a camero - not one from the 80s that looks like a Firebird or a TransAm, but one from the early 70s.  I go weak in the knees whenever I see one!  *sigh*

Oh, I forgot to tell you that the car show is all day today and just happens to be only 3 blocks from my house!!!!  I called mom and she's coming over.  We are going to spend the afternoon taking pictures!!!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!

Anyway, here's a little taste of what I saw this morning.  There will be MANY more pictures to come!!!!





I hope your weekend is as wonderful as mine is going to be!  :)

Tiffany

3 comments:

SouthernSass said...

Very cool! I'll be sure to stop by one that is held locally here from time to time. Like you, I get weak in the knees over a cool camero!

In the eye of the beholder said...

Cars shows are so fun I like the Pictures

Tiffany in Topeka said...

Thank you both! It was a productive day - several cool shots of cars (I seem to have a thing for tail lights...) and then we found a field of Sunflowers! That was fun! :)