I took the kids swimming yesterday and wanted to practice taking pictures. I learned some important lessons....
* The kids will cheese for the camera
* Unless friends come too.
* And a game of catch ensues....
* Teenage boys will still get phone calls while at the pool.
* Any my boy has gotten so handsome! :)
* I still don't know how to work the auto-focus on my camera. (Hello, sidewalk....)
* Or how to set the exposure for bright days.
* And it was really bright outside!!
* AND - water is very reflective! Oops!
Lessons learned! More lessons to come.
Have a good weekend everyone.
Big Bad Math Quiz: Enter Now! by PW Fun & Learning
13 hours ago