Saturday, June 26, 2010

BUGS!!! (yuk!)

I read Pioneer Woman's blog.  I love her!  Every little while she has a photography assignment for those who follow the photography portion of her site.  The most recent one was "bugs", so I went out to look for some!

None of my photos were winners this time.  Don't worry.  I'm not hurt.  There are a lot of professional photographers who follow her too!  I still loved it and enjoyed seeing the pictures everyone sent in.  I could spend hours looking at all of them.

Here were my entries in the bug category - all photographed right here in Topeka, KS.




Bee on a Flower




 Firefly in the Daylight


Sunbathing Butterfly




Spiderweb
(this is now my desktop on my computer)


Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.  :)

1 comment:

MarieElizabeth said...

Love your photos. I appreciate your narratives explaining what you're up too. I'm trying to learn my camera and can always get new ideas.