Friday, June 11, 2010

Mode Dial - Landscape Mode

Ok, if you remember my original post, you will recall that my goal for the summer is to learn how to take stunning landscapes and sunsets.  While I also have the goal of using my camera to better effect as a whole, I am going to be spending a great deal of time in the landscape mode.

That is if the weather will cooperate.

Anyway, here are a few shots I've taken in landscape mode over the last few days.


There are a few things I have learned about taking great landscapes that I tried to incorporate.  I will share those things at a later date.


For now, just know that I drove around the country roads outside of town looking for great places to take pictures.


Found some lovely farms...




Ran into some really fun weather!  (No, really! I love storms! - I'm not being sarcastic at all, I LOVE them!)


I also LOVE old barns.  I found several of them too.  Now if I can just find a place to park the car while I take those pictures.


I REALLY love old barns!  :)

Have a great day!

No comments: