The stream at a park we went to.
It still isn't quite good enough, but I'm not sure why.... I will continue to search.
Here is the second best picture from the day:
Echo Cliff at the same park.
There are some good things in the photo - and that cliff is just spectacular (especially in person.) But again, there are some problems.
What I like:
* I think the composition is pretty good, but could be improved.
* I like the greens and the lovely stripes in the cliff face.
What I don't like:
* I've got yellow dots in the middle of the picture from the sun. I didn't even notice this until I got home and got them in my computer. Something to think about in the future.
* It's difficult to tell how huge that cliff is. The little boy in the photo helps put it in perspective somewhat, but he practically needs to be pointed out.
* I need something in the foreground to help show how large the cliff is.
* The next time I go to this park, I'm bringing the kids.
* And some clothes that I can get dirty and/or wet in!
Have a great day everyone! :)