Monday, June 6, 2011

NO FLASH!!

There have been several events I have been to recently where photography is frowned upon.  Mostly because the people around are trying to concentrate and the camera - and especially the flash - is distracting.

Here are some shots from a birthday party that involved a dart tournament.  I didn't have a tripod with me, so I used the table top to help me stabilize the camera.  Even so, I took MANY photos that didn't turn out.  Those that did, still aren't what I would like, but they have something about them that is appealing (at least to me.)

What do you think??






















1 comment:

Liz Day said...

I am attracted to the ones with movement of some people then others that are stopped and in focus. Shooting in low light has always been difficult for me!
You did goooood.