Sunday, July 3, 2011

Picnic at the Theater

Yesterday, my daughters, husband, and I all went to the theater to help with the picnic and watch the show.  They were putting on a Bearenstain Bear production for their Theater for Young Audiences series.

Between the early show and the matinee performance, there was a picnic on the lawn. 

Setting up the lawn beforhand

The girls help lay out blankets for people to sit on


Showing the meat to the heat


Volunteers serving up lunch

Yum!

It was quite a crowd even though it was very HOT outside!
Although the heat was bearable if you had shade...


The cast members came out to talk to the guests - in full costume!
It was very cool for the kids


I can't imagine how hot it must have been for them!  It was over 100 degrees (37.5 C) here!!

Youngest daughter talking to the bears...



I think we all had a good time!


I hope you also had an enjoyable weekend!  For those of you in the USA, have a safe holiday tomorrow!  And those of you from Canada - I hope you also had an enjoyable holiday weekend!  :)

Cheers!

Tiffany




No comments: