Monday, October 18, 2010

Treating Myself!!

Today, because I was driving by, and because it was the anniversary of the day of my birth, I stopped by a wonderful bakery called Daddy Cakes.  I bought a few cupcakes (they were nearly out!) to bring home to my family and to treat myself!

YUMMMMM!!!!



I had the strawberry shortcake.  It was delicious and OH SO RICH!!!  I think I went into a sugar coma for about 3 hours after I ate it!  Can you say "real buttercream icing!"????  *faint*

I bought the Cookies and Cream variety for my older children.  (a second strawberry was required for the younger one.)  They said the icing tasted like ice cream.  I don't doubt it!  Of course, I didn't get a taste of those... No worries!  I don't think I could have handled the sugar overload!


My husband loves banana and they only had one left.  I didn't even get a chance to take its picture before he had dug in.  (it had banana pudding in the middle!!  Yummy!)



If you are ever near the Topeka area and in need of some desserts, stop by Daddy Cakes!  Wonderful gourmet cupcakes and a great atmosphere!



I still have one left that I will take to school for lunch tomorrow.  I also have a meeting there tomorrow night......





 Oh ya!


Diet???  Who needs to diet?!  We don't need no stinkin' diets!!!!

2 comments:

MarieElizabeth said...

Hooray for you and the Anniversary of your Birth! Great choice with the cupcakes.

Amanda said...

Oh my do those cupcakes look amazing! Enjoy :)