Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kitten!!!

This cute kitty likes to hang around our house.  She belongs to one of our neighbors and had kittens a couple of months ago.  As she has been trying to ween her kits, she's been spending more and more time at our house!



We give her milk once in a while.  We kinda spoil her like that.


As she's been around more and more, she isn't scared of my camera anymore.  Now I get blurry pictures because she keeps coming up to inspect the camera.  :)







Isn't she just the sweetest?!?!!???

Say it with me:  Awwwwwww!!!!!

I hope I can get some less blurry pictures soon.  :)

Have a great day!

Tiffany

1 comment:

MarieElizabeth said...

I nominated you for a lovely blog award. Stop by to read about it :
http://theplacesigo-marieelizabeth.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-award.html