Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another set of Senior Photos

I really don't intend to neglect my blog.... It has been one hectic school year!!

As I mentioned previously, I was hired by a former student to do her photos.  I am very pleased with the way they turned out!! 

Here are a few:





It was SO windy and cold that day.  We had trouble keeping her hair out of her face.  It is nice to have such a photogenic subject though!!!  She made it lots of fun.

Here are a couple where I tried to get a more "dreamy" feel to the photos:




It was a great time and I learned so much!!  I learned to quit looking for the perfect background - if you pull in tight to the subject and pay attention, you can make several different backgrounds look nice!  Mostly, it was nice to get excited about taking pictures!  :)



Have a blessed day!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Blogger said...

This is how my friend Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

These are the EXACT same secrets tons of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this conversation has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and on his debit card.

"I'm so fed up with going through life check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

You've taken part in those conversations, am I right?

Your success story is waiting to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW